Celsius Heroes community
Le0ben

Update 1.7: Explore Anvil Rock and Twin Lions!

[version française dans le second post; for the translators, if you want to add the version of the announcement in your language, feel free to do it :)]

A lot of new content in this update with two new baronies to discover as well as interface improvements, combat animations are now faster and there are a lot of new secondary quests available:

New features

-- New areas and quests --

* The territory of the baronies of Anvil Rock and Twin Lions, south of Golden Peak, is now available: the main quest continues and a lot of new secondary quests are available in this area.
* The new secondary quests are of varying difficulty: some will be perfect for beginners, others will pose a challenge to the most experienced players.
* New quest type, "Trial": in this new type of quest, you will have to select only one hero instead of the whole team... Will you manage to beat the odds anyway?

-- Improvements --

* The shop has been tweaked and an Adventurer Pack is now available: pay 10 euros to get 10 000 gold coins, 5 inventory spots and 250 gems!
* Addition of an icon on the map allowing you to check what the current objective is in the main quest.
* Various animations have been added to the screens of the game.
* The combat animations are now faster.
* Some cutscenes can now be skipped.
* A summary allows you to check which ones of your friend has used your party leader.
* Your party leader now earns some experience points when he/she is used by one of your Facebook friends.

Grant us a wish!

Please rate Celsius Heroes 5 stars on Google Play or iTunes: these ratings are important to give credibility to a game and contribute to its success: Celsius online is a small, extremely motivated French team which does not have the means of a multinational and this will be a huge help if you give good ratings as more and more people will want to discover it! Thank you very, very much!

Bugfixes

* The popup window indicating that the main quest was over until the next update was not always correctly displayed. 
* Fixed a problem which could occur when a game account was connected with Facebook.
* Fixed a bug causing some items to randomly disappear in the forge.
* The freezes which sometimes happened on iOS and Android have been fixed.
* Fixed a bug which could occur during the tutorial of the forge.

Join the community of Celsius Heroes!

* Follow us on Facebook
* Follow us on Twitter
* Find new friends by using the forum
* Visit the game's wiki and contribute to it 
* Join the translators' team if the game is not available in your language yet!

Beaucoup de contenu dans cette mise à jour avec pas moins de deux nouvelles baronnies à découvrir ainsi que des améliorations de l'interface, une accélération de l'animation des combats et un grand nombre de nouvelles quêtes secondaires :

Nouveautés

-- Nouvelles zones et quêtes --

* Le territoire des baronnies de Rochenclume et de Gémélion, au sud de Pic-Doré, est désormais accessible : la quête principale continue donc, accompagnée de nombreuses quêtes secondaires à découvrir dans ces zones.
* Les nouvelles quêtes secondaires sont de difficulté variable, certaines pour débutants et d'autres pour les joueurs expérimentés.
* Quêtes de type "épreuve" : dans ce nouveau type de quête, vous ne pourrez sélectionner qu'un seul héros au lieu de toute votre équipe... Parviendrez-vous à l'emporter tout de même ?

-- Améliorations --

* Refonte de la boutique et apparition d'un pack Aventurier : pour 10 euros, recevez 10 000 pièces d'or, 5 places d'inventaire et 250 gemmes !
* Ajout d'une icône sur la carte vous permettant de vérifier votre avancée dans la quête principale.
* Ajouts d'animations diverses dans les écrans de jeu.
* Accélération de la vitesse des animations lors des combats.
* Certaines cinématiques peuvent maintenant être passées.
* Un récapitulatif permet de voir si des amis Facebook ont fait appel à votre chef de groupe.
* Votre chef de groupe gagne désormais un peu d'expérience lorsqu'il est utilisé par l'un de vos amis Facebook.

Exaucez-nous !

Mettez 5 étoiles à Celsius Heroes sur iTunes ou Google Play : ce sont ces notes qui donnent de la crédibilité à un jeu, et contribuent à son succès : Celsius online est une petite équipe française ultra-motivée qui n’a pas les moyens des grosses multinationales et ça nous aidera énormément si vous mettez ces 5 étoiles qui feront connaître le jeu au plus grand nombre, merciii !

Corrections de bugs

* La popup indiquant que la quête principale était terminée jusqu'à la prochaine mise à jour ne s'affichait pas toujours correctement 
* Correction d'un problème qui pouvait se produire lors d'une association avec un compte Facebook.
* Correction d'un bug provoquant une disparition d'objets à la forge.
* Suppressions de problèmes de freezes d'écran sur iOS et Android.
* Correction d'un bug pouvant se produire lors du tutoriel au niveau de la forge.

Rejoignez la communauté de Celsius Heroes

* En nous suivant sur Facebook
* En nous suivant sur Twitter
* En trouvant de nouveaux amis et en discutant sur le forum
* En visitant et en contribuant au Wiki du jeu 
* En rejoignant l'équipe des traducteurs si le jeu n'existe pas encore dans votre langue !

• Like 1

It (the guard) says I'd have to talk to the King to be allowed to enter. Where can I find the King? In Celsius?

The Baron of GoldenPeak is not the correct partner to talk to (he already welcomed me).

Yes he said "king" (König in german). So either the translation is wrong or I don't know where to find this person......

I left now to search the right person.... but will check again when back to Golden Peak.

Another thing happened. After I talked to the baron (before the patch) I was able to walk at least to the orc camp in the west of Golden Peak. Now I wasn't allowed to.

Is it a bug?

Ok... thought it might have been, bc I left claudia behind in Celsius, taking Bartholomeus with me.

So I went back and took her again in my group. No change..... still not able to go to the orc camp or pass the gate south of Golden Peak.

Suggestions?

Did you go to the Ica Wall, northwest of Golden peak? I think that's why, you must visit it first then speak with the baron. :) 

Now it worked, after visiting that ice-wall again.

Pls make an add to the above list that people who visited the wall and talked to the baron before have to do that again !!

• Like 1

Btw.... is Urba already reachable?

Was it part of the last update? I didn't see it in the notes, but wanted to ask anyway as the guard at the southern wall  welcomes me and tells me "not to upset the mages", but I'm not able to move further south.