Celsius Heroes community
Abynate

Circle of the Braves - Final Round

I've been stuck forever trying to get through the Final Round of the Circle of the Braves at Anvil Rock, but it seems impossible, even with my maxed characters. Right now the highest damage I can deal with one of my characters is 1063, the highest health is about 1000 HP.

When you have stats this high, the dragon will adapt so instead of only one turn, they'll be able to play two turns.

I assume we're not supposed to win this one without any special equipment? So I think I might need to head back and try to get through all the Babel Tower levels ...

Has anyone been able to win the final round yet?

Edited by Abynate

Would it be possible with any other maxed hero? Because all of my heroes are on max. level and pretty well equipped. Perhaps I'll give it another shot and try to make more combos during a round ...

yeah some people have made it with uscule i think on the green one but i'm not really sure my memory is bad. Maybe check another subject. But anyway the Calandra way work well on the red one =)